Covid 19 Hygiene and Sanitation Protocols – Roches Barbers Baldoyle
- All workstations and their surroundings will be cleaned and sanitised after every service.
- All styling chairs and their surroundings will be cleaned and sanitised after every service.
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitised before and after every service.
- All salon laundry will be laundered at minimum temperature of 60c before and after each client or a disposable towel is used for each individual client.
- All basins will be sanitised between each service.
- High touch surfaces will be regularly cleaned and sanitised.
- All areas to be cleaned and sanitised regularly during the day.
- There will be an increase in the number of waste collection points and these will be emptied regularly and at the end of each day.
- A Sanitation stations is available at the entry and exit point.
- A no touch greeting policy is in place.
- High touch surface such as door handles, stair railings, light switches will be constantly disinfected.
- Metre marker, barrier tape or floor marking to ensure social distancing is displayed.
- Reception area will follow social distancing requirements.
- Hand sanitiser for customers will be provided at the reception desk.
- Contactless payments are encouraged where possible.
- Shelves will be cleaned and disinfected regularly
- Retail products will be cleaned and disinfected regularly
- Product testers will be removed.
- If disposable gowns and towels are used in salon they will be disposed of directly into a waste bin.
- Where disposable gowns and towels are not used, regular towels and gowns will be used once and laundered.
- The consultations and hairdressing service will be performed as practicable from the back of the client’s head.
- The barber will maximize their body position as much as possible to increase the physical distance from the client.
- No shared reading magazines/books/newspapers will be allowed.
- Restrooms are closed to the customers and will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- High touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Liquid soap and hand sanitiser will always be present.
- Hand Washing signs and COVID 19 public health advice signs displayed in salon.
- All equipment will be clean and sanitised before and after each client.
All clients/visitors are required to complete below form prior to entering or on arrival in our salon. Forms are also available in the salon.
Client/ Visitor COVID-19 Questionnaire Roche’s Barbers Baldoyle
To ensure the Safety & Health of all people interacting with Roches Barbers Baldoyle, clients and visitors must complete this declaration form prior to entering or on arrival our salon. If you indicate to us you have symptoms of COVID-19 OR you have been abroad in the last 14 days with exception to Northern Ireland you will be required to either restrict your movements or self-isolate. Where this is the case, you are prohibited from entering the salon/barber shop and advised to seek professional medical help/ assistance in line with HSE Guidelines.